Please note by ordering on our website, you automatically agree to our General Terms & Conditions.
Therefore, we recommend you carefully read our Return & Exchange Policy prior to making a purchase.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
This Return & Exchange Policy only applies to online purchases made on our website.
We don’t do
refunds and offer 1-month online store credits instead.
You may return your order item, or notify us
within 7 days of purchase, upon presentation of the invoice number, for any of the
- You received the wrong item in your package.
- You received a broken item in your package.
- The quantity delivered is not correct.
Spoiled or oxidized wine can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase, upon presentation of
the invoice number and:
- All returned wines should not be less than half a bottle.
- It is subject to an evaluation by our staff.
- We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Note: For purchases made in our wine shops, refer to the Company Policy displayed at the
cashier and get in touch with the shop in which the purchase was made.
If your item meets the above Return & Exchange Policy conditions, please have your order invoice number
ready and contact our customer service using the Contact Us Form here.
If your return is valid, the customer service will get in touch and may arrange a free return pick-up or
ask you to return the item to the nearest Wine Connection shop.